"Two Weeks Old" Art Card



"Two Weeks Old" Giclée Art Card

The powerful potential of any child to become an extraordinary human being is truly a miracle. I have painted a lot of small children but this little guy is my youngest portrait subject.

This is an original Giclée Art Print and is made from my original oil painting. Card, envelope and insert shown above. This is a signed Open Edition.

Giclées (zhee-clays) are exceptionally high resolution reproductions made on a specialty large format printer. This museum quality giclee is printed on a 100% cotton rag fine art paper. The finely ground pigments I have used are made from the same pigments used in the finest quality artist watercolors and oil paints.

Cello packaged, hand signed and assembled in an earth-toned 5" x 7" paper frame as shown with a lighter, warmer earth-toned envelope.

$10.00 each card
Plus $3.00 shipping with the USA (up to 6 cards in pkg)
PayPal & check friendly, to email me see "Contact"

No comments: