Sell a Painting, Make a Loan, Change a Life


When I sell a painting I make a loan to someone in the developing world using a revolutionary new website called Kiva.

Each pre-screened entrepreneur is hard-working and hopes to maintain a sustainable livelihood. All they need is a small loan.

You can go to Kiva's website and lend to someone in the developing world who needs a loan for their business. There are lots of people who need loans and it is fun to read their business plans.



I like to work with people (mostly women) who like to work with their hands and/or are involved in creative endeavors. I get reports from all the people pictured above and enjoy following their progress.

When the entrepreneur pays back their loan I get my money back or I can pass it on to another person who needs it.

I can loan as little as $25.00 if I wish and 100% of every dollar I have loaned will be sent to my designated entrepreneurs, and will be used by them to build their businesses.

I even get updates letting me know how my entrepreneur is doing.

It's finally easy to actually do something about poverty - using Kiva I know exactly who my money is loaned to and what they're using it for.

And best of all, helping them build a sustainable business will provide income to feed, clothe, house and educate their family long after my loan is paid back.



Please consider joining me in changing the world - one loan at a time.

And you can do it instantly through PayPal right from your PC.


No comments: