Eight Years Later


No, I'm not a "conspiracy theory" person. But today, the eighth anniversary of 9/11, I remain confused.


I watched in horror eight years ago as two airplanes in NYC hit two buildings - and inexplicably three buildings fell down!


I didn't understand then then and I don't understand it now.


When the 9/11 Commission Report finally came out, I read the entire thing.



Frustratingly there wasn't even one mention of why Building #7 also collapsed that day.

I'd guess that 9/11 was the most poorly investigated crime and yet the most highly censored story in American history - and I just don't get it.


My friend Dr. John Wyndham has a PhD in Physics and he says that the science just doesn't add up.

I have included a copy of his letter to the editor of our local newspaper where John sums it up nicely:


That explosive residue (nanothermite) in has been found to be in abundance in WTC dust samples chills me to the bone.

I'm not sure why, but most people's eyes glaze over on this subject and they seem to want to dismiss all legitimate questions despite the fact that many of the "official answers" just don't add up.


Shouldn't the "who" and "how" have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt before our Government blundered into two wars as "revenge for 9/11?"

If we knew that a planned demolition of these three buildings happened, would it change any of our ideas about who we think planned and carried out the attack?

Even now I am struggling to wrap my mind around this.


Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth was founded in 2006 by Richard Gage, a San Francisco Bay area based architect.




It is an organization of architectural and engineering professionals who are calling for a new investigation into the cause of the destruction of the Twin Towers and Building #7 (also known as the Solomon building).

Gage criticized the government agency NIST for not having investigated the complete sequence of the collapse of the World Trade Center towers and claims that "the official explanation of the total destruction of the World Trade Center skyscrapers has explicitly failed to address the massive evidence for explosive demolition."

No comments: